FilmNorth Offers In-Person & Virtual Classes & Workshops
In-person classes will be held at FilmNorth, 550 Vandalia Street, Suite 120, Saint Paul, MN 55114 unless otherwise specified.
Covid Safety Policy for In-Person Classes & Events
FilmNorth is following CDC’s current COVID-19 variant guidance for Ramsey County:
- People may choose to mask at any time. Masks are recommended for those who are unvaccinated, immunocompromised, or at high-risk for complications associated with COVID-19 variants.
- People with any COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should stay home.
- Masks are available for students who need them (one mask per student per class).
Participation in FilmNorth online classes requires use of the free Zoom cloud-based video conferencing service. For optimal performance we recommend that you install Zoom on your computer rather than running it from a web browser. We will e-mail students a course reminder and Zoom link a few days prior to the first session. Click here for a Zoom tutorial.
FilmNorth offers a low-income tuition price option for classes and workshops. We define a low-income household as follows:
- Household of one with a total annual income of $25,000 or less
- Household of two or more with a total annual income of $45,000 or less
A limited number of scholarships are available. Click here for guidelines and scholarship application.
Class registrations are accepted past the registration deadline if there are still openings available. Click here for registration guidelines and cancellation policy (also included with each course description).
By registering for a FilmNorth class you are agreeing to our Community Values Statement.