Scroll down this page for 2022 summer camp listings.
CLICK HERE FOR 2022 FILMNORTH ACADEMY INFO & REGISTRATION.
Our weeklong film, photography, and animation camps provide a fun and interactive experience for youth ages 10-17 looking for exciting and creative programs. The summer camps will include both live interactive instruction and self-paced project development each day.
Camp enrollment is limited to 10 participants in order to promote collaboration and engagement. A limited number of scholarships are available to cover camp tuition for students from low-income households that qualify for free and reduced-price lunch under the National School Lunch Program. For more information, contact our Youth Programs Director, Merit Thursday, at email@example.com.
Camp Registration Guidelines & Cancellation Policy
- Registration deadlines are listed with camp descriptions (click on camp title). Space is assigned on a first-come basis.
- Registrations must include payment in full. Registrations are accepted after registration deadlines if space is available.
- The FILMNORTH CAMP PARENT/GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM and FILMNORTH CAMP APPEARANCE RELEASE FORM must be completed and submitted prior to the start of the first camp session. A new set of forms must be completed for each camp. Please print, complete and return the two PDF forms below by: 1) emailing them to the Youth Programs Director; or 2) mailing them to Youth Programs Director, FilmNorth, 550 Vandalia Street #120, Saint Paul, MN 55114. You may also bring completed forms with you when you check your child in the first camp session. Students are not permitted to attend camps without signed forms.
- If minimum enrollment has not been reached by 5 days prior to the start date of a camp, FilmNorth may cancel it, in which case registrants will immediately be notified and receive a full refund within 5 business days. A check will be issued for registrations that were paid in cash. In lieu of a refund, students have the option of applying their tuition to another camp if scheduled in the same calendar year.
- For those wishing to cancel a registration prior to the registration deadline, 100% of the tuition will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. For registration cancellations received after the registration deadline but prior to the first camp session, 50% of the tuition will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. As of a camp start date, no refunds or credits/exchanges will be given.
- Tuition is not prorated for missed camp sessions.
- If a camp is full and you’d like to be placed on a wait list, or if you have any questions, please contact Merit Thursday, the Youth Programs Director.
2019 Narrative Camp video
2019 On-Camera Acting scene video
2017 Digital Animation Camp video